Morrissey Central "Alert!" (October 26, 2020)

unnamed.png

🤯
WTF??!! Angelito says NO to a new Moz interview:lbf:

Moz is going to line up the trolls and mow them down;)

Well I for one, am wide to receive.
A chance perhaps to clean up the pigsty of life, that others seem to cheerfully want him to wallow in.

As the anxieties of the feeble minded are providing increasing opportunities for oppressive agendas, in the UK, Morrissey is not simply wanted—he’s needed.

... as we worry about all pioneers, intellectuals and soldiers of truth; particularly in these trying times.

But he’s well drilled—and he’s fearless as he carries his shield of justice.
SuperMoz to the rescue!

Please, please, please someone in M's management team, check this over before it's published. He may well never recover from any more 'please support this far-right party' or 'everyone prefers their own race' type blunders.

... as we worry about all pioneers, intellectuals and soldiers of truth; particularly in these trying times.

But he’s well drilled—and he’s fearless as he carries his shield of justice.

I wonder what he's up to? I'd assume it was something new????

I wonder what he's up to? I'd assume it was something new????
Still coming to terms with grief
Trying to accept his loss and make sense when there is no sense.
Drinking. Thinking.
He is after all Our Frank
I thought that was interesting alluding to his “other” middle name. After Saint Francis.

Still coming to terms with grief
Trying to accept his loss and make sense when there is no sense.
Drinking. Thinking.
He is after all Our Frank
I thought that was interesting alluding to his “other” middle name. After Saint Francis.

I never though of that. He is a Frank.

he's going to say COVID isn't real and that weird racist mentalist off here is gonna agree with him and i am going to be glad i sold off all of my tour t-shirts

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom