Alain Whyte YT: "Sunny Day" (remote version - February 5, 2021)

Screenshot_20210205-230200~2.png

Regards,
FWD.

I thought that was pretty decent. God some people around here are so joyless! It was a nice light and breezy country-pop number, nothing wrong with that. Lighten up fgs!

I reckon dude Al, I reckon I hope you make it bro, I heard your house payment is pretty high on your dream house in Pasadena. Don't end up like Rusty Brand and have your house foreclosed on and have all your Moz Angeles dreams shattered. I know about a large 2 bedroom apartment in
North Hollywood that is affordable and available now chipper curry northern base sawed off wacker c*** twat inn nnn n n nn nnn njnn nnnn n nn nn n it.

Fark Arse

Okay, so the words are a bit duff and Alain’s no frontman/vocalist, but come on people. This is a good song! The melancholy chorus is fabulous. Just the type of breezy, sun drenched California tinged guitar pop I want Mozzer to make. Reminds me somewhat of Snowbird by Elvis. And how f***ing great do these lads look? Jesus.

I reckon dude Al, I reckon I hope you make it bro, I heard your house payment is pretty high on your dream house in Pasadena. Don't end up like Rusty Brand and have your house foreclosed on and have all your Moz Angeles dreams shattered. I know about a large 2 bedroom apartment in
North Hollywood that is affordable and available now chipper curry northern base sawed off wacker c*** twat inn nnn n n nn nnn njnn nnnn n nn nn n it.

Fark Arse

I appreciate being being a valet driver may not be one of the best jobs in LA but at least it means your home won't be repossessed Aztec. Looks like the place has expanded a bit, has Vegan Cro moved in as well?

180048b29cc9d89dde88196b0377fc11.jpg

I appreciate being being a valet driver may not be one of the best jobs in LA but at least it means your home won't be repossessed Aztec. Looks like the place has expanded a bit, has Vegan Cro moved in as well?

View attachment 68447
😂😂 this place looks like where all the naughty people on solo live.

I'm apartment 3 just under the windmill electricity bill has been cut in half since installation 👍
Your one of the good guys on solo,
We couldn’t have you living in loserville with all the Annons and Arses who belittle and pester us..
Now could we.

All is good up here even though we have no electricity nor gas...
These new technologies have been promised to us by 2029...
So fingers crossed Banbury....🥶🥶
nightmare, not good when it's like Ice Station Zebra at the mo, been a lot of power down in this area been lucky on that front hope your sorted soon 👍

I respect Alain ,he composed great songs with Moz,but. ..the ABSOLUTE OWNER OF THE MICROPHONES IS MORRISSEY !!!!!!
COME BACK MOZ COME BACK PLEASE PLISSSSS!!!!!

I actually like it a lot and lyrically.......................well is it any worse than 'Kiss me A lot???'

Cringeworthy on so many levels. Alain just doesn't have what it takes to be a frontman - the voice isn't there, charisma isn't there. But he can't see it.
Absolutely Right. All of them are great musicians with something in common. Playing with Morrissey was the best thing that every happened to them and the worst. The song has no substance because Alain has no substance.

Alain is a great bloke! I am not sure the criticism is cared about. I could totally hear Morrissey singing this song. I wish Morrissey would go back to this style for sure. We need another Vauxhall and I.....

🤒

a regular lawnmover extravaganza😐
as far as lawnmowers go, :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: makes AlainT sound like Caruso:mouseface:

Tags
alain whyte

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom