Alain Whyte YT: "Seasick, Yet Still Docked" - Safe At Home Sessions (May 21, 2020)

20200521_234236.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

He's a f***ing arse wipe troll, he understands everything but chooses to spend his pathetic life trying to provoke responses from anyone. Most people just ignore the dick.
So no different to skinny then?
...apart from vegan isn't on mo-so-lo payroll.

Top notch, beautifully played, and indeed sung.
Wipe your feet on the way out of Alain's arse please you f***ing sycophant. When will you be writing hateful shit about Alain? When he upsets you? You do know he co-wrote with Moz don't you? So whatever you hate Moz for musically, Alain's probably as guilty of the same thru association. Has it ever crossed that warped mind of yours?

Did he play ‘national front disco’ wonderfully?
Ironically skinny was still cheering Moz during NFD as well as Bengali, Asian Rut et al. Living close to the mosque has clearly led to personal reflection. Duplicitous shithead.

So no different to skinny then?
...apart from vegan isn't on mo-so-lo payroll.

You mean Vegan the f***ing idiot who doesn't even realise that Andrew Paresi was the drummer with Morrissey for a period of time?

In addition to the beautiful playing, he does quite a nice job on the vocals.

Yes, he delivered it quite well. This must be one of Morrissey's most heartbreaking and beautiful lyrics, hard to do it justice. The music was sober and serene, taking a backseat but capturing the mood of the song in a perfect way.

BTW, was this the last accoustic song that Morrissey recorded in his solo career?

Ironically skinny was still cheering Moz during NFD as well as Bengali, Asian Rut et al. Living close to the mosque has clearly led to personal reflection. Duplicitous shithead.

? drummer is another lawnmower. that brainless skinny servant troll 'surface' doesnt even know who is a lawnmower and who is not. for the record,:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: is
a lawnmower.
AlainT=lawnmower.:)

all huffing and puffing trying to sponge of Moz. without Moz none would even be known or be on Youtube, or afford wigs and tats FFS o_O
they would have been unknown lawnmowers.:)

Even with the rudimentary simplicity of Alain just sitting there playing an acoustic guitar to his phone I assume, as soon as he begins playing I'm immediately under the full spell of the original song even though Morrissey is not singing. That is a hard task already. Alain's deft touch just oozes so easily. Although I like the current band and do not want to get into a bashing session re Tobias I don't get this sensation when I hear this song played in the current guise.

Alain is somewhat seasick, yet still docked himself and his love of the songs he wrote with Morrissey still shines through to this day. You get the sense he could seriously hit the ground running if his dance card was pulled.

Absolutely sublime from the most golden period of the Mozzers career ..... I’ve always rated the album on a par with The Queen is Dead and this delivery shows why ....

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom