Alain Whyte YT: "Seasick, Yet Still Docked" - Safe At Home Sessions (May 21, 2020)

20200521_234236.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Lovely version Alain, for me Seasick, Yet Still Docked is in my Top Five Morrissey solo tracks, was delighted to see him sing it again recently in Leeds & London.Thanks again Alain for playing it tonight.

He should consider releasing these Moz/Whyte acoustic songs on an album called 'Safe At Home'. Sublime.

:straightface:
WTF ALAINT!!! cant you make one of your own songs for a change? how about a salad punk song? its MOZ MOZ MOZ with the lawnmowers FFS
they dis Moz but seem lost without him the poor lawnmower twats.?

WTF ALAINT!!! cant you make one of your own songs for a change? how about a salad punk song? its MOZ MOZ MOZ with the lawnmowers FFS
You're absolutely awful. Insufferable.

Enjoy this song twice as much having seen it performed in New York.

You're absolutely awful. Insufferable.

why dont you skinny twats request a LePew song from AlainT?o_O

doesnt AlainT write Madonna songs FFS kill one of those.?
instead of smooching off Moz.?‍♂️

why dont you skinny twats request a LePew song from AlainT?o_O

doesnt AlainT write Madonna songs FFS kill one of those.?
instead of smooching off Moz.?‍♂️
I've laughed along with some of your posts and fully support your ridicule of Skinny...but you have got this very, very wrong. Alain is a top bloke and a brilliant song writer - he deserves a massive amount of credit, love and thanks for the songs he wrote with Moz.

I reckon Al is going to release an album of California Son covers and call the album "Pasadena Son" mate c*** booger off chipper curry tit twat inn nn nn nnn n nn n n it.

I've laughed along with some of your posts and fully support your ridicule of Skinny...but you have got this very, very wrong. Alain is a top bloke and a brilliant song writer - he deserves a massive amount of credit, love and thanks for the songs he wrote with Moz.

AlainT, you get one chance and one chance only: during the next Moz video
do a preamble cussing skinny, :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:, ???, that annoying knob B Budd, and the two minor lawnmowers, FH Mike and DH Andy.
remember who is feeding your videos with money: Moz and his material, not
the above referenced bag of twats. do the right thing.?

Gah! :love:

One of his "own songs"?

This is one of his own songs. He wrote the music, Morrissey the lyrics.

You might like the lyrics and not care much for the music. Fine. But that doesn't change the fact that the song was made by both Morrissey and Alain.

Do you understand how songwriting works?

One of his "own songs"?

You might like the lyrics and not care much for the music. Fine. But that doesn't change the fact that the song was made by both Morrissey and Alain.

He's a f***ing arse wipe troll, he understands everything but chooses to spend his pathetic life trying to provoke responses from anyone. Most people just ignore the dick.

One of his "own songs"?

WTF! ARE YOU :crazy:
every dumb video is another Moz song!:(
while im composing this post he made YET ANOTHER MOZ VIDEO FFS!:eek:
not a minutes rest with AlainT this time with a ? drummer since the salad punk
drummer is locked down with a case of beer?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom