Alain Whyte: You're The One For Me Fatty - Safe At Home Sessions (June 5, 2020)

20200605_235028.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Oh bennnny where are we!!!!! Pray contact us!!!! Alas whence I’m on the scene, you do elude us all..... shyness is nice......nowt to gob off with when challenged.... one can only drone on until the moz fan can’t assemble the ways..... when has it all gone wrong for us benny, with my love and respect for you...... keep being boring, in your slumber ...... I do miss the olde contacts we once had......

I reckon this song always fek'll blood sucked so much and he played it live for years, I reckon I always thought this was a shitty smiths song written by the Oregon Son because it sucked so much c*** tit twat fark arse inn nn nnn nnn nn n nn nn it.

I reckon this song always fek'll blood sucked so much and he played it live for years, I reckon I always thought this was a shitty smiths song written by the Oregon Son because it sucked so much c*** tit twat fark arse inn nn nnn nnn nn n nn nn it.
Aztec,not enough Ns in your post innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnit.thats how you do it.

alain you make it seem so effortless.good effort.

?

only crazy skinny would call AlainT a 'successful musician'. plays to 15 fellow twats in a meat locker. :crazy:
he cant make a video if its not a Moz video. he makes a dumb 'Ep' (wtf a EP doesnt he have money to make a full album FFS!!) and he has to have Moz songs on it, YOU CANT DOWNLOAD THE MOZ SONG BY ITSELF NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....you have to download the entire sucky 'EP' if you want the Moz song.
o_O
successful at glomming Moz:lbf:

Read this thread...

Awww look at Skinny gushing over AW...in the hope that his comments will be read by AW.
I'm sure you're all over his twitter like a love stricken teenager hoping to be noticed. f***ing Narcissist.
I bet you were like that with Moz at one time, but because he didn't give you recognition or a little pat on the head, you turned on him.
You vile piece of excrement.

nice of skinny to become the great dictator,telling us all READ THIS THREAD.i aint reading nothing unless its the letters page on a good old fashioned nudey mag.

AlainT (WTF?? not alan noooo, alaIn :lbf: , he is a very sophisticate parisian the cuck?), if you want in on the main page you have to hook up
:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: computer located in the cul de sac, and make a joint video just like the sucko video with the ? drummer.?

all sucky LePew videos go to the main page ?

Can we get Jesse to do a lockdown version of 'This Charming Man' - powerchords, 'I've just shat myself' gurning face, and all? :p

I’m not saying that Marr didn’t contribute more to The Smiths than his guitar playing or his music writing. But on those levels, Alain was, I feel, an equal talent for Morrissey to be collaborating with.

This is beautiful.

Yes, but remember, Hovis, I'm in the bathroom singing into a mobile phone. I haven't got Alains set up. Do you think he'll let me sing his new song 'Stuck' with him if I make myself a nuisance?
No.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom