Alain Whyte: We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful - Safe At Home Sessions (June 17, 2020)

20200617_235228.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Jessie will soon be in the hall of fame for his contribution to music... pure class ....

Any chance of these all being put into one thread. It's not AlainSolo.com.
think its just to fill the main page,in a time when nothings happening its good to have something new .

like his wee salute at the end,good to hear an acoustic version.

like his wee salute at the end,good to hear an acoustic version.
Quite right... he does come over as one of life’s good guys... anyhow time to get back to the footie and watch MU get stuffed....

Quite right... he does come over as one of life’s good guys... anyhow time to get back to the footie and watch MU get stuffed....
bazz your a guy who likes a joke,this is decent.
i knew a drug dealer called thomas who was into trex.
i used to call him sell a gram tam.boom boom.

bazz your a guy who likes a joke,this is decent.
i knew a drug dealer called thomas who was into trex.
i used to call him sell a gram tam.boom boom.
Not your finest hour boy9, hell of a try mind.... try this one........Don’t trust atoms, they make up everything.. boom boom

Try this one boy blunder..... why can’t you have a nose 12 inch long.. because then it would be a foot.. boom boom . OR.... our wedding was so beautiful, even the cake was in tiers.... I’ll stop now!!!!

Gordyboy you have my comic juices in a whirl...... last night my wife and I watched 3 movies back to back... luckily, I was the one facing the TV..... and my last one of the evening......a courtroom artist was arrested today for an unknown reason... the details are sketchy....... come on boy 9 give me your best!!!!!

It seems Alain Whyte is doing the best of this #SafeAtHome period. Life gave him lemons and he's making his lemonade.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom