Alain Whyte to play The Hotel Cafe in Los Angeles (Sep. 20, 2019)

Darren writes:

Friday, Sept. 20th, Hotel Cafe, 11pm…..mark that date/time in your cal.

Alain Whyte show (ex Morrissey songwriter)….has a (semi) all star band. Alain (gtr/voclas)…Greg Camp on GTR (Smashmouth) and Darrin Pfeiffer on drums (Goldfinger, The Dickies).

FB event page:

Hope you all can make it.

full

Not that dramatic. Your chopped-off balls in a dish might be a big deal to you. To me, it's a minor culinary challenge.

o_O

to you, my chopped off :baseball:s in a plate is a minor 'CULINARY CHALLENGE'???? :drama:

WTF??? have you been taking shots of jagermister????:crazy:

if you are so worried about Alain T why dont you book the concord and a ticket to the mini gig??:lbf:

You can wish Alain well, which you should because he's a nice guy and a fantastic musician. Or you can not give a shit. Anything else and you really ought to get yourself sterilised for the good of all our futures.

Wikipedia - Alain Gordon Whyte (pronounced Alan) (born 3 July 1967) is an English musician, songwriter, composer and singer. He is best known for being Morrissey's main songwriting partner and guitarist between 1991 and 2007.[1] (Several Morrissey–Whyte compositions were also released as late as 2009, after Whyte had left Morrissey's band.)

Wikipedia - Vegan Cro apparently an experiment where human and dog sperm were mixed together and implanted in a drug addled woman from a trailer park in the US. The experiment went horribly wrong and left Vegan with the features and brain capacity of a greyhound. This has led to Vegan rarely leaving home and is the main reason his life revolves around trolling a web site called Morrissey Solo. On this site he tends to target ex members of Morrissey's solo band and ex members of the Smiths. His approach seems to belittle them about how they look or (in his mind) their apparent lack of success. He tends to use emoji's and unreadable sentences, (probably due to the greyhound sized brain) psychologists suggest Vegan trolls in this way due to a chronic lack of self esteem and the fact that the only job he has ever managed to hold down, is seeding other dogs.

Last edited:
“Greg Camp on GTR, Darrin Pfeiffer on DRMS, Olly Finkwangle on BSS, and Bob Thrum on TRNGLE”.

Quite liked Alain when he played with Mozza. However when Jesse came on it was apparent that Alain was no longer needed.

Alain whyte has a semi.....oo er missus...
good guy alain,very talented,wish him well.

Wikipedia - Alain Gordon Whyte (pronounced Alan) (born 3 July 1967) is an English musician, songwriter, composer and singer. He is best known for being Morrissey's main songwriting partner and guitarist between 1991 and 2007.[1] (Several Morrissey–Whyte compositions were also released as late as 2009, after Whyte had left Morrissey's band.)

Wikipedia - Vegan Cro apparently an experiment where human and dog sperm were mixed together and implanted in a drug addled woman from a trailer park in the US. The experiment went horribly wrong and left Vegan with the features and brain capacity of a greyhound. This has led to Vegan rarely leaving home and is the main reason his life revolves around trolling a web site called Morrissey Solo. On this site he tends to target ex members of Morrissey's solo band and ex members of the Smiths. His approach seems to belittle them about how they look or (in his mind) their apparent lack of success. He tends to use emoji's and unreadable sentences, (probably due to the greyhound sized brain) Phycologists suggest Vegan trolls in this way due to a chronic lack of self esteem and the fact that the only job he has ever managed to hold down, is seeding other dogs.

o_O
Oy my secret admirer, with his coloured dots.:lbf:
late for the party as always, brown nosing Alain Tdoh:

Alain T, you out there? you are in luck, this particular nutter will be sending his
entire invisible non existing family over to the gig. he stays behind because he has to make
sure to take his pooch when Bernard and Hooky (two twats from New Order, the sucky group)
take out theirs at the cul de sac where they all conveniently inhabit.:whip:

Wikipedia - Vegan Cro apparently an experiment where human and dog sperm were mixed together and implanted in a drug addled woman from a trailer park in the US. The experiment went horribly wrong and left Vegan with the features and brain capacity of a greyhound. This has led to Vegan rarely leaving home and is the main reason his life revolves around trolling a web site called Morrissey Solo. On this site he tends to target ex members of Morrissey's solo band and ex members of the Smiths. His approach seems to belittle them about how they look or (in his mind) their apparent lack of success. He tends to use emoji's and unreadable sentences, (probably due to the greyhound sized brain) Phycologists suggest Vegan trolls in this way due to a chronic lack of self esteem and the fact that the only job he has ever managed to hold down, is seeding other dogs.
Disrespectful to greyhounds. Otherwise spot on.

Hey everyone, Darrin Pfeifer here...Alain's drummer.
I'm seeing a lot of support for Alain (which is great) and, unfortunately, some negative comments. Come on people....if you like Alain, great, support the music, the shows etc. If you do not like Alain....that's also fine (this is America)...but to bash him publicly is really immature and incredibly uncalled for. We're all adults (I can assume)...let's act like it yeah?? Thanks!!

Hey everyone, Darrin Pfeifer here...Alain's drummer.
I'm seeing a lot of support for Alain (which is great) and, unfortunately, some negative comments. Come on people....if you like Alain, great, support the music, the shows etc. If you do not like Alain....that's also fine (this is America)...but to bash him publicly is really immature and incredibly uncalled for. We're all adults (I can assume)...let's act like it yeah?? Thanks!!

Darrin I completely agree with you. I'm very excited to see Alain, Greg and you perform. Which one of you guys will be flying the drone?

...and you lot best listen to Darrin Pfeiffer. Goldfinger? The Salads? Sum 41? Skins for days, kids. That cat can run circles around a kit.

Toss him in with Alain and the rest of that lot and you’ve got the makings of something pretty special.

Jealous I can’t make the flight.

Not tiny little pink dots, like you, who lack the ten dollars and live in mummys basement.:lbf:
Why yes, I am going to see the Legendary Pink Dots in October. Thanks for paying attention.
And I live in a big boy house that I pay with with money from my big boy job. It's a good feeling, autonomy.
Try it some day and see what all the fuss is about.

Why yes, I am going to see the Legendary Pink Dots in October. Thanks for paying attention.
And I live in a big boy house that I pay with with money from my big boy job. It's a good feeling, autonomy.
Try it some day and see what all the fuss is about.

here is the concert mommy is going to take you to, her big boy::lbf:

tinky-winky.jpg

there will be :eyes:s on the ground at this particular gig. it will monitored for any anti Moz activity.:clap:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom