Alain Whyte to play The Hotel Cafe in Los Angeles (Sep. 20, 2019)

Darren writes:

Friday, Sept. 20th, Hotel Cafe, 11pm…..mark that date/time in your cal.

Alain Whyte show (ex Morrissey songwriter)….has a (semi) all star band. Alain (gtr/voclas)…Greg Camp on GTR (Smashmouth) and Darrin Pfeiffer on drums (Goldfinger, The Dickies).

FB event page:

Hope you all can make it.

Comments

NealCassidy

FREE SPEECH
Will the drone be filming?

A

Anonymous

:grimacing:

Alain Twat and his All Star Twat Band:grimacing:
Ah Vegan - as much as I love you, you are wrong about Alain. He's a top bloke and deserving of any break he can get. It's no coincidence that Morrissey's music has nosedived since he got rid of AW.

Feel free to continue calling Skinny a twat at every opportunity.

V

vegan cro spirit 555

Ah Vegan - as much as I love you, you are wrong about Alain. He's a top bloke and deserving of any break he can get. It's no coincidence that Morrissey's music has nosedived since he got rid of AW.

Feel free to continue calling Skinny a twat at every opportunity.
o_O

the coloured dots on the ticket map are showing that its almost a sell out!!!:lbf:
he should bring in :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: Sr and Jr to his 'all star band'to sell the last 15 tickets.:bow:

ACTON

Don't Leave Us In The Dark
Good for Alain!
Moz will be in Austin the same night.
Yep I wish Alain all the best too. Nice guy and an ace songwriter. I think he could have brought Moz to some interesting and different musical landscapes if they were still together.

dneuer

Would love to see you lot there... (well, most of you ;)). The tunes sound amazing and I think some will be pleasantly surprised. May even be a surprise or two in store. Cheers :)

dneuer

Any Johnny Panic-songs :)
Still a ways off and the setlist won't be finalized until just before the show. I don't think there are any JP songs planned, iirc. More likely some re-worked Red Lightning tunes if anything, but I don't even recall any of them being listed. At some point they will, though, I think.

V

vegan cro spirit 555

Alain T, will there be any negative/snide Moz commentary at your mini all star twat show?
:expressionless:

we have:eyes:

P

pyhillis reciept

according to wikipedia alain wrote song s for morrissey and some were named papa jack and the father who must kill. maybe these songs will he play.

V

vegan cro spirit 555

Is ass-licking vegan? Oh well. Any way you look at it, I hope it's chili night next time you try.
o_O

none of you will be going to any gigs. you dont have the 10 dollars to attend.:lbf:

we have :eyes: on the ground to make sure Moz gets no disrespect.:kissingclosed:
we would also appreciate that there be no pro:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: speeches.:swear

AztecCamera

I reckon wheun eveur Al is doing adopted hometown gigs in Moz Angeles, The California Son is out on tour and not in his hometown. I reckon that's a wee pissy cunt tit thick chipper curry inn n nnnn nn n n nnnn nnnnn nn n nn it.

Cornflakes

"A bit iffy" ★★☆☆☆ - AV Club
You can wish Alain well, which you should because he's a nice guy and a fantastic musician. Or you can not give a shit. Anything else and you really ought to get yourself sterilised for the good of all our futures.

V

vegan cro spirit 555

You can wish Alain well, which you should because he's a nice guy and a fantastic musician. Or you can not give a shit. Anything else and you really ought to get yourself sterilised for the good of all our futures.
:drama:

extremely dramatic. :drama:

Trending Threads

Top Bottom