Alain Whyte plays a tune

Nazi Pete

I reckon Al got that TV at the Alhambra Costco. There's a coupon for $599.99 stones m8 c*** chipper curry tit inn nn nnnn nnn nnnn nn n it.

good guy alain,makes it look so easy.

he is killing it, no doubt
playing tunes in his living room.:lbf:

what a tosser:thumb:

if :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: werent broke with no money he d probably have him on one of his mini tiny tours.:dancers:
Pay Alain a couple of quid-i he the poor twat had a couple of quid.:lbf:

V
Reckon it also only survived the early 90s because he found Alain.

Wrong.
The best songs during the 90s are always from Boz.
For example, greatest single during 90s:
"The More You Ignore Me, the Closer I Get" is a song by Morrissey, co-written by Boz Boorer released as a single in February 1994

Boz wrote the better songs though

Don’t know ‘bout that, though I think
Boz’s were more interesting.

All those that work or have worked with Morrissey should be grateful for the privilege.

No debate.

:cool:

Don’t know ‘bout that, though I think
Boz’s were more interesting.

All those that work or have worked with Morrissey should be grateful for the privilege.

No debate.

:cool:

You know what, I was gonna say what a stupid comment, because they should all be equals in their own right, Alain was definitely Moz’s equal when it came to musical contribution!
But you’re right, as it stands, Jesse, Gustavo, Mando, and whoever else.. should be very grateful & privileged, what a touch they’ve had, aligning themselves with an icon like Morrissey. Cos they’re absolutely shite musicians, only there cos Moz likes effeminate men, ones he can mentally dominate, preferably of Latino descent with nice shiny skin and bright white teeth. Can you imagine any of those guys ever questioning or arguing with Morrissey lol. They’re his bitches, there to boost his ego and feed him grapes.

Last edited:
That’s pretty racist, but then what would you expect...

No, Alain was great, but so was Boz, and still is.
Jesse wrote some fine songs too, as did Mark E.Nevin.
But in the end it is Moz that makes good songs great.

Latino’s have ‘nice shiny skin and bright white teeth’ and easily bow down...

If Moz would have said it the Guardian and their ilk would be ever so offended.

Latino’s have ‘nice shiny skin and bright white teeth’ and easily bow down...

If Moz would have said it the Guardian and their ilk would be ever so offended.

He said it in “The Importance Of Being Morrissey”, you tool! I was paraphrasing the man himself, doh!! He said he loves Latin people cos they have nice skin and great teeth. You’re so shallow to call someone a racist just to get one up. f***in loser.

Can you imagine any of those guys ever questioning or arguing with Morrissey lol. They’re his bitches, there to boost his ego and feed him grapes.

You could say that about every band member he's ever had. The original "Lads" were hired for their looks- Gary Day was no great shakes musically and Spencer was near-useless in the beginning. Even Boz, who has had great moments as a songwriter, is a 24-carat 'Yes' man. The ones who challenge Morrissey get their P45s pretty quickly and that's normal for solo artists. Morrissey is at pains to emphasise that they are "a band" but of course they aren't, it's his name on the marquee.

Back
Top Bottom