Alain Whyte: Now My Heart Is Full - Safe At Home Sessions (June 21, 2020)

20200622_001333.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Regardless of how many more years Morrissey continues to make records for, that song will always be his greatest for me.
Would be great if Alain compiled all these accoustic sessions and released them.

?

O FFS!!!
wtf Boz is his arch enemy who made him nervous:rolleyes:
he is doing his songs and wishing him a fathers day WTF?

Would be even better if you compiled all of the original versions, with Morrissey singing, and listened to that.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY BOZ!!!! o_O

Moz is the one that hires Lawnmowers AlainT:lbf:

?

O FFS!!!
wtf Boz is his arch enemy who made him nervous:rolleyes:
he is doing his songs and wishing him a fathers day WTF?

That's if you completely buy into the Morrissey autobiography line - which I don't.
Indeed Alain does seem to have a genuine fondness for Boz here.
I suspect that the alleged rivalry between them is at least in part something that Morrissey may have well projected or even fostered.
And I have always found it interesting that Morrissey chose to despatch Boz to the car park to inform Alain that he was not to be permitted to play on any of his own songs for the Years of Refusal sessions.

Another stellar performance from Alain. Oops can I call it 'performance'?. I can because Alain is a lovely, talented, sound geezer. His rendition of Now My Heart Is Full was excellent. He should have changed the lyrics to Now My Heart Is Broken, for the craic.
Moz must be deaf not to BEG Alain to return.

That's if you completely buy into the Morrissey autobiography line - which I don't.
I suspect that the alleged rivalry between them is at least in part something that Morrissey may have well projected or even fostered.
And I have always found it interesting that Morrissey chose to despatch Boz to the car park to inform Alain that he was not to be permitted to play on any of his own songs for the Years of Refusal sessions.
If Moz did that then he is a chickenshit. If he hates confrontation so much then maybe he should stop creating toxic situations that necessitate others to do his dirty work for him. I find it amazing how nobody has spilled any dirt on Moz, apart from that poor guy who flew to the US to be Moz's personal helper just to be told he wasn't wanted. The sycophants here will say there IS no dirt on Moz but I think there must be. You don't lose/eject all those talented musicians/producers/record labels without raising dirt.

The recurring joke would be "Jesse, are you taking another dump? Pleeze use the toilet this time."
How about something a bit like Dallas.
There'd be a lot of competition for the role of Sue Ellen.

"You're drunk, Spencer"
"You're drunk, Jesse."
"You're drunk, Boorer."

WHO shot Morrissey?

Who planned his downfall? WHO?

(Introducing: Gustavo Manzur as Lucy.)

?

FFS hes kissing up to Boz to get an in back in the band. As if Boz and Moz
spend the day watching Mr Rogers FFSo_O
Once in the band hes going to intrigue and double cross everybody out of there, while praising Boz. Then he kicks out Boz.:straightface:
best option is to join the Salad punk rock group. They usually get beer money for playing that awful salad punk rock.?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom