Alain Whyte: Nobody Loves Us - Safe At Home Sessions (June 23, 2020)

20200624_012447.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
I know it's been slow news here for a while, but these vids went from charming to pathetic and sycophantic a good while ago. Write some of your own tunes, and quit swimming after Morrissey like a f***ing greaser Remora fish.
They are his own tunes bar 2 or 3 from Boz, Mark Nevin etc

They are his own tunes bar 2 or 3 from Boz, Mark Nevin etc
I'm well aware. But they are 25+ years old, and it seems a cheap way to get views. You're either a musician because you have a fire inside needing to get out, or you have a need for money. By constantly flogging the dead horse of the Morrissey connection, hm? Which one? Sing YOUR life.

and quit swimming after Morrissey like a f***ing greaser Remora fish.’

and good advice for the Moz haters that come to Solo.

:thumb:
I might take it someday. ;) The greaser part certainly doesn't apply to me because I can't stand Rockabillies, and neither does the Remora part. They want to take something from the host. I simply want to give! Because to give is the reason to live, innit?

I'm well aware. But they are 25+ years old, and it seems a cheap way to get views. You're either a musician because you have a fire inside needing to get out, or you have a need for money. By constantly flogging the dead horse of the Morrissey connection, hm? Which one? Sing YOUR life.

So, by this logic, Morrissey should stop singing any songs he wrote before 1995, as its a "cheap way" to sell concert tickets.

Alain is also playing his own solo songs in these sessions. Apparently, he, too, can have both.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom