Alain Whyte is fired for certain!!!

Alain has been fired. its time for us to come to this realization. Morrissey would have never recorded Don't make fun of daddy's voice (morrissey/Whyte) with Jessie Tobias if in fact Alain had not been fired. As someone who "knows" about these things, trust me. He is fired, becuase that is the greatest insult going. IF you hire a replacement for a tour because Alain is "sick" then you design the contract for just that. However, there was no pressing issue to get into the studio and record a track that Alain wrote, when in fact Alain was walking around fine and well talking to Boz and waiting to be brought back. Next, to those of you, including Morrissey who think Tobias is better than Whyte you are so wrong!! Tobais is a shitbird who can barely play the music. Have you listened to the AOL sessions? NO matter how much mix you put in that his pars still blow

Thats a complete fabrication, without any element of truth

Wasn't the "pressing issue" the fact that they needed the song recorded for the B-side?

> Wasn't the "pressing issue" the fact that they needed the song
> recorded for the B-side?
yes, but Alain was available for work. Why was jesse recording that song??? Its bullshit and you know it. he's been sacked for sure! do you think Jesse has a contract with Moz for tour and recording sessions? NO! sorry, but if ALain was coming back Morrisey would have made a statment. don't be stupid, he is so f***ing chatty the moment Alain was gone he himslef would have released that Alain is on break or whatever. Tobias is in. and he f***ing sucks shit. Whyte is gone. shame

Re: it's simply not true

> please stop spreading false rumours if you have no proof ,i can assure you
> that he has not been sacked .
And who are you then?
Mr Sanctuary?

> i'm not a mr for starters and i happen to know that he has not been sacked
> because i've been told so by people who know him .thanks for your time.

You know nowt you fat f***in loser!

> You know nowt you fat f***in loser!

i'm neither fat or a loser but thanks anyhow.
are people not allowed to post infomation they have on this forum without some smart arse having a go?

> yes, but Alain was available for work. Why was jesse recording that
> song??? Its bullshit and you know it. he's been sacked for sure! do you
> think Jesse has a contract with Moz for tour and recording sessions? NO!
> sorry, but if ALain was coming back Morrisey would have made a statment.
> don't be stupid, he is so f***ing chatty the moment Alain was gone he
> himslef would have released that Alain is on break or whatever. Tobias is
> in. and he f***ing sucks shit. Whyte is gone. shame

I think this supposition is based on Alain's problems being physical in nature. Perhaps he had a nervous breakdown or a family-related issue. You have to bear in mind that Morrissey had been orchestrating a comeback for over a year. Clearly, he had not anticipated an ailing guitarist when everything was planned out. But once Alain became ill, he had a number of major projects in the offing that were much too late to cancel without forever losing face in the press and to his fans. Plus, he was obligated to continue building the sheer momentum the album's release precipitated. If that included recording B-sides with a different guitarist, sure, he may not have liked the choice at hand, but it had to be done. I'm sure Alain was just as gutted to not have been included. Besides, if there were truly ill will towards Alain, Morrissey would not have recorded songs he co-wrote in the first place--he would have turned to Boz.

Frankly, I think Alain will be on stage with him in England next month. If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong. But Boz would not keep providing updates and statements about Alain "itching to play" if he was not going to return. All word about him would have just stopped cold as it always does when Morrissey "dismisses" someone's services.

Cheers,

Jamie

> I think this supposition is based on Alain's problems being physical in
> nature. Perhaps he had a nervous breakdown or a family-related issue. You
> have to bear in mind that Morrissey had been orchestrating a comeback for
> over a year. Clearly, he had not anticipated an ailing guitarist when
> everything was planned out. But once Alain became ill, he had a number of
> major projects in the offing that were much too late to cancel without
> forever losing face in the press and to his fans. Plus, he was obligated
> to continue building the sheer momentum the album's release precipitated.
> If that included recording B-sides with a different guitarist, sure, he
> may not have liked the choice at hand, but it had to be done. I'm sure
> Alain was just as gutted to not have been included. Besides, if there were
> truly ill will towards Alain, Morrissey would not have recorded songs he
> co-wrote in the first place--he would have turned to Boz.

> Frankly, I think Alain will be on stage with him in England next month. If
> I'm wrong, then I'm wrong. But Boz would not keep providing updates and
> statements about Alain "itching to play" if he was not going to
> return. All word about him would have just stopped cold as it always does
> when Morrissey "dismisses" someone's services.

> Cheers,

> Jamie
jaime- i hope you are correct. i praise the day i post here and let you know i am totally wrong!!

Back
Top Bottom