Al and Andy in Moz Angeles

AztecCamera

Blikey! Reckon now Anorexic Andy lives in Moz Angeles. I reckon he probably lives in Tujunga or North Hollywood in a studio apartment. Reckon Al and Andy are winding The California Son up inn nn nnnnnnnnnn nn nn it, but reckon they could only dream of living in Malibu c*** tit thick wacker.

Al White and Fat Andy.jpg

Blikey! Reckon now Anorexic Andy lives in Moz Angeles. I reckon he probably lives in Tujunga or North Hollywood in a studio apartment. Reckon Al and Andy are winding The California Son up inn nn nnnnnnnnnn nn nn it, but reckon they could only dream of living in Malibu c*** tit thick wacker.

View attachment 52810
Omfg f***ing holy mary mother of christ, c*** tit curry chipper f*** me, Alain have you swiped helmet head’s hair dye?!!!!!

Veganbae, come do my emojis for me, please!!!! :eek:

PS Aztec U R MY NUMERO UNO BAE, always and FOREVER!!! Just pretend you’re not looking if I ever say it to anyone else!!

Because I lie!!!

I don't like andy's face. he just looks like a whiny tit.
Great bass player though, I think he defined the Smiths sound just as much as Morrissey and Marr.

Alain and Andy would be interesting to listen to, I hope they can do something together.

When I first skimmed the title of this thread I thought it was about blast-from-the-past poster on these boards called Andy I.

Maybe Alain Whyte is friends with Andy Rourke. Birds of a feather flock together.

I never knew the full story as to why Alain Whyte stopped working with Morrissey.

WHAT A DISGRACE!:swear

first AlainT goes off and starts praising the soon-to-be-late twat :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:, what a wonderful person he was.
wtf, DramaJ, that twat wonderful? what is AlainT up to?

there he is now with DH Andy, the lawnmower. Next in line the Main lawnmower, FH Mike.:censored:

maybe he wants to make another "ep" with all the lawnmowers in it. a whole bunch of twat lawnmowers
caterwauling on it. AlainT and DramaJ (recording his parts from the hospital bed:() making a :frogface: vocal storm.

doh:
Catastrophe. Probably hoping someone will recognize them and buy them a free pint.:droplet:

Great photo. I wonder if he's marshalling the ex-Smiths to play on his new album :lbf:

Blarmy crykey bloomin onion! (fat before) Andy tried to get in to Sunset Sound today with his new "band" Blitz Vega to record for a half hour and was denied entry!! LOL!!! Reckon The California Son still runs Moz Angeles even when he is a million miles away getting foreigner money in places like Canadadddaa. Time to go back home to Brittin Andy before you get deported or get your house foreclosed on like Rusty Brand. Good on ya Califronia Son m8 inn n nnn n nnnnn nnnn nn it.

Great photo. I wonder if he's marshalling the ex-Smiths to play on his new album :lbf:

Well, fingers crossed he'll at least get someone else to sing on it.
Unbelievably, he's an even worse singer than Marr.

Well, fingers crossed he'll at least get someone else to sing on it.
Unbelievably, he's an even worse singer than Marr.

Ah but what is the meanin', the meanin' of life? :lbf:

Maybe Alain Whyte is friends with Andy Rourke. Birds of a feather flock together.

I never knew the full story as to why Alain Whyte stopped working with Morrissey.

Understandably tired of tours. More importantly wanted time with family. Best of the best Alain Whyte, you are. Courteous, decent chap.

View attachment 52810

Great photo....thanks post posting it ! Both boys look well and fit for more successes ! M.L.I.A.S.O.P.S.G.

WHAT A DISGRACE!:swear

first AlainT goes off and starts praising the soon-to-be-late twat :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:, what a wonderful person he was.
wtf, DramaJ, that twat wonderful? what is AlainT up to?

there he is now with DH Andy, the lawnmower. Next in line the Main lawnmower, FH Mike.:censored:

maybe he wants to make another "ep" with all the lawnmowers in it. a whole bunch of twat lawnmowers
caterwauling on it. AlainT and DramaJ (recording his parts from the hospital bed:() making a :frogface: vocal storm.

doh:
Catastrophe. Probably hoping someone will recognize them and buy them a free pint.:droplet:

And your great contribution to the artistry of the music world is what ? This post and that's about it.
Alain is total class...First Class all the way. Andy is a dear boy as well. Won't just sit here on my duff and watch "people" diss either of em. That goes for Mike too. What did we do in our 20's. The Smiths Ruled MTV.

And your great contribution to the artistry of the music world is what ? This post and that's about it.
Alain is total class...First Class all the way. Andy is a dear boy as well. Won't just sit here on my duff and watch "people" diss either of em. That goes for Mike too. What did we do in our 20's. The Smiths Ruled MTV.
Vegan Cro Spirit is really lovely I like them loads. For all you know Vegan Cro Spirit might be an excellent musician and singer. Vegan Cro Spirit is a truly dedicated Morrissey fan.

If you are a Morrissey fan why do you like Mike Joyce? Mike Joyce and Andy Rourke both hurt Morrissey very deeply. They betrayed Morrissey, took lots of money from him and publicly humiliated him. :( Morrissey is a very strong man he has survived so much trauma in his life.

I don't know what Alain Whyte did to Morrissey. If Vegan Cro Spirit dislikes Alain Whyte then it will be because he upset Morrissey in some way. Vegan Cro Spirit is a very loyal Morrissey fan.

In my opinion I think that the band that Morrissey has these days is the best band he has ever had!

Morrissey's band members (November 2014 - Current): - Lead Guitar / Rhythm Guitar: Boz Boorer & Jesse Tobias - Bass Guitar: Mando Lopez - Drums: Matt Walker - Keyboards / Percussion: Gustavo Manzur.

That's a nice picture of two very good musicians who appear to be happy. Good for them.

This thread is just full of f***ing oddballs. What an absolutely bizarre forum this is.

Is this the only documented meeting of an ex-Smith and a member of Morrissey’s solo band?

WtF??? are you insane? those two schleppers making artistry?????:crazy:
FH Mike cant even wrap his chubby fingers around a drum stick.:lbf:

maybe you should go back to your original salad group. at least you
got free beer there.:straightface:

Back
Top Bottom