About Ketamine Sun and her complaints about ratings

Is it more hypocrital or just generic brain damage to use the system one protests against

• hypocritical

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • brain-damaged

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • both?

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
If Calamine Lotion is Biebs, Uncle Skinny is Calamine Lotion. And the second piece is exactly what the referred Uncle wants we believe in. But at the moment there's no proof that Morrissey reads this site. On the contrary, there are presumptions he doesn't. He already has all the good information is posted here, by the simple fact he produced it.
Note: am I the only person here who has only one username?

We can be quite sure that morrissey HAS read some of the posts on this site in the past countthree, Not sure f he does anymore, but he has done quite regulary in the past.

As you mention theres evidence 2 sugest he doesnt anymore.

I wouldn't of thought he wud of wore a t-shirt on stage a while ago, with the message saying f*** MORRISSEY-SOLO on the front of his t shirt if he liked the site,
In fact all the band members wore the same t- shirt on stage. think he felt the site probed 2 much in to his private life with all kinds of rumors and speculation being posted about him which he objected 2 which is perfectly understandable !

But I can say, without providing any evidence 2 support my cliam, that morrissey has DEFINITLEY read the posts on this site in the past and may still do in the present!

Same is true of kristeenYoung shes has DEFINITLEY read this site and we know she has by what shes said on face book about solo.

Oh and just 2 mention, no your not the only one here who has only one user name, Ive only EVER posted on this site as MIDNITE. and for that matter Ive only ever used one other name on a different site I use 2 go on ! :)

you know what you are? you're a message board nazi. it's kind of weird, fyi
I don't know, I've been tempted a couple of times to tell you "what you are" but it would just make me look bad.
instigated'? little ol' me ? Just a tiff 'tween posters. Though C-Low's label 'hypocritical' is also not true. Yes I was complaining of harassment, but my posts of complaint were about someone harassing one without themselves contributing anything of worth in the form of a posted comment or reply to this forum.
When you leave because of this "harassment" and then return and leave multiple negative ratings, you are engaging in the same "harassment." This is hypocrisy.
You're just mad because Biebs doesn't make posts so you can't rate them back. It seems his ratings are his contribution.
Since I said I was tired of your posts about this :drama: you gave me a bunch of negative ratings, since you can't give them to Biebs.

Then you said I gave them first, and when I posted proof I didn't you tried to weasel your way out of it. "There weren't 11 negatives" "but I did change some ratings."
Does it even matter?
The point is, I don't mind negative ratings from you or from your friend. I just think that if you want to document it and call it harassment you should do it in a designated area. There is so little hope for a good discussion here anyway, and then to see one derailed by your claims of harassment is irritating. Even then, I usually ignore it. It was only after you returned and gave me numerous negative ratings that I made this thread.
Yes the whole thing is petty. Could you either stop whining about it or post in the thread in the Feedback section, as a courtesy to other posters? Otherwise, your claims that this is about Biebs not making a contribution to the site are also a lie. Don't you think it is disrespectful of other people's contributions to ruin their discussion?
You have a history of doing this as I said before. When a thread isn't going the way you try to derail it. But that's in the past? Just take your complaints to the correct thread and the problem is solved.

We can be quite sure that morrissey HAS read some of the posts on this site in the past countthree, Not sure f he does anymore, but he has done quite regulary in the past.

I wouldn't of thought he wud of wore a t-shirt on stage a while ago, with the message saying f*** MORRISSEY-SOLO on the front of his t shirt if he liked the site,
In fact all the band members wore the same t- shirt on stage. think he felt the site probed 2 much in to his private life with all kinds of rumors and speculation being posted about him which he objected 2 which is perfectly understandable !

But I can say, without providing any evidence 2 support my cliam, that morrissey has DEFINITLEY read the posts on this site in the past and may still do in the present!

Same is true of kristeenYoung shes has DEFINITLEY read this site and we know she has by what shes said on face book about solo.

Oh and just 2 mention, no your not the only one here who has only one user name, Ive only EVER posted on this site as MIDNITE. and for that matter Ive only ever used one other name on a different site I use 2 go on ! :)
When Kristeen Young read the site there were only three mental patients. She needs to revise that.
Morrissey knows what is posted on this site definitely. He might not read it himself, but he probably does. Someone lets him know, though.

I don't know, I've been tempted a couple of times to tell you "what you are" but it would just make me look bad.

When you leave because of this "harassment" and then return and leave multiple negative ratings, you are engaging in the same "harassment." This is hypocrisy.
You're just mad because Biebs doesn't make posts so you can't rate them back. It seems his ratings are his contribution.
Since I said I was tired of your posts about this :drama: you gave me a bunch of negative ratings, since you can't give them to Biebs.

Then you said I gave them first, and when I posted proof I didn't you tried to weasel your way out of it. "There weren't 11 negatives" "but I did change some ratings."
Does it even matter?
The point is, I don't mind negative ratings from you or from your friend. I just think that if you want to document it and call it harassment you should do it in a designated area. There is so little hope for a good discussion here anyway, and then to see one derailed by your claims of harassment is irritating. Even then, I usually ignore it. It was only after you returned and gave me numerous negative ratings that I made this thread.
Yes the whole thing is petty. Could you either stop whining about it or post in the thread in the Feedback section, as a courtesy to other posters? Otherwise, your claims that this is about Biebs not making a contribution to the site are also a lie. Don't you think it is disrespectful of other people's contributions to ruin their discussion?
You have a history of doing this as I said before. When a thread isn't going the way you try to derail it. But that's in the past? Just take your complaints to the correct thread and the problem is solved.

This is complicated. And I've read The Canterbury Tales.

i really think you should. i should let you know however that i doubt i'd find much in your descriptive powers to feel suitably shamed by whatever you have to say.

here's an idea for you. if you're unhappy with the way this board is moderated, why dont you create your own board which you can run however you like? it's really not difficult to do. that way you can have alllll the power. you're acting very rigid about a board that isnt yours, and seeking to bend it to suit your own vision through calculated contrivance, and like i said, it's strange, and a bit pitiful. and if you think im going to heed that or feel shamed about anything you could say about me here, then you're ten times f***ing stupider than i already thought. lol

When Kristeen Young read the site there were only three mental patients. She needs to revise that.
Morrissey knows what is posted on this site definitely. He might not read it himself, but he probably does. Someone lets him know, though.

Who does keep saying US is not CL?

You should buy yourself a dildo and write Calamine Lotion on it, because that is the only way I'm ever going to give a a f***.
oh you give a f***, alright. kind of like how you were upset "for ten mintues" (lol) when someone first gave you a negative rating. you know how long i was upset for when i got my first negative rating? 0 seconds. lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism
Flattery towards people who admire and affirm them (narcissistic supply)
such as Quando.
Detesting those who do not admire them (narcissistic abuse)
such as myself.
Magical thinking: Narcissists see themselves as perfect, using distortion and illusion known as magical thinking. They also use projection to "dump" shame onto others.
Example: "I know you're lying when you say you were only bothered for ten minutes, but I wasn't bothered at all."
Arrogance: A narcissist who is feeling deflated may "reinflate" their sense of self-importance by diminishing, debasing, or degrading somebody else.
example: Do they bring you in to pick grapes?
Bad boundaries: Narcissists do not recognize that they have boundaries and that others are separate and are not extensions of themselves. Others either exist to meet their needs or may as well not exist at all. Those who provide narcissistic supply to the narcissist are treated as if they are part of the narcissist and are expected to live up to those expectations. In the mind of a narcissist, there is no boundary between self and other.
example: Claiming to have proof about another person which you don't have. When that doesn't work, switching it to claims of another proof which no one can verify is false.

Flattery towards people who admire and affirm them (narcissistic supply)
such as Quando.
Detesting those who do not admire them (narcissistic abuse)
such as myself.
Magical thinking: Narcissists see themselves as perfect, using distortion and illusion known as magical thinking. They also use projection to "dump" shame onto others.
Example: "I know you're lying when you say you were only bothered for ten minutes, but I wasn't bothered at all."
Arrogance: A narcissist who is feeling deflated may "reinflate" their sense of self-importance by diminishing, debasing, or degrading somebody else.
example: Do they bring you in to pick grapes?
Bad boundaries: Narcissists do not recognize that they have boundaries and that others are separate and are not extensions of themselves. Others either exist to meet their needs or may as well not exist at all. Those who provide narcissistic supply to the narcissist are treated as if they are part of the narcissist and are expected to live up to those expectations. In the mind of a narcissist, there is no boundary between self and other.
example: Claiming to have proof about another person which you don't have. When that doesn't work, switching it to claims of another proof which no one can verify is false.
lol, calling someone on the internet a narcissist. how novel.
well as it so happens i have never been diagnosed with any sort of personality disorder, and i hardly think im going to accept a diagnosis over the internet from someone equipped with nothing but a google phd. i mean, what did you expect? lol
ohhhhh i know! you were expecting your cronies to say "that's her to a tee! good work, calamine lotion! you're so astute, why do you come here?"
*waiiiiiittttiinnnng*
SO predictable.

Last edited:
see, the problem with you is that you read things wrong. i didnt think for a second you were lying when you said you were bothered for "ten minutes"? "only" ten minutes is not something that even crossed my mind. you actually thought i suspected you had been bothered for longer than that? here i thought admitting that you were bothered for ten minutes was astounding enough. i couldnt imagined being bothered for that long.

lol, calling someone on the internet a narcissist. how novel.
well as it so happens i have never been diagnosed with any sort of personality disorder, and i hardly think im going to accept a diagnosis over the internet from someone equipped with nothing but a google phd. i mean, what did you expect? lol
ohhhhh i know! you were expecting your cronies to say "that's her to a tee! good work, calamine lotion! you're so astute, why do you come here?"
*waiiiiiittttiinnnng*
SO predictable.
I think it's obvious. Sorry that you're so common. I know a person with your affliction would rather have something more rare, but no. You're basic.

I think it's obvious. Sorry that you're so common. I know a person with your affliction would rather have something more rare, but no. You're basic.
lol, i think under certain circumstances anyone can fit the criteria of "narcissistic personality disorder", especially when viewed through the eyes of someone who has always been hostile and uncharitable towards them. which is why we have trained professionals making the diagnoses and not random hate-filled people one meets on the internet. and honestly, i dont think you should go around disseminating diagnoses to people you dont know, and whose posts you, by your own admission, dont read. if you did read my posts you would know that im all too quick to point out when i have a flaw or have behaved shamefully (if only because most of the time i find it funny). i dont think im perfect in any way. i am rather fond of myself though, and quite confident in my own intelligence (which years of experience with this brain tells me i have every right to be). if anything i would say that suggests a healthy attitude as opposed to a disordered one. sorry if that bothers you. *shrug*

lol, i think under certain circumstances anyone can fit the criteria of "narcissistic personality disorder", especially when viewed through the eyes of someone who has always been hostile
You accused another person of being hostile to you as well. You do realize there is an ignore option? Beyond that there is no rule that we all have to flatter you or even interact with you. It's possible I might have written something that could be read as hostile, but again, it's strange that you sense "hostility" from random posters and then follow them around attempting to insult them.
I can see where you, because of your disorder, felt justified in lying about me. Because I won't pretend to be interested in what you write, you feel justified in unethical behavior.
You then go on to chastise me for making a diagnosis of your behavior. Why? It's what I have experienced with you. You asked me above to say what I really think of you.
Now, admittedly I am only going on the behavior you exhibit in this forum, but it seems to me that you are the aggressive one. If people are "hostile" to you, meaning that they get enough of your "I'm so special and smart" routine, you follow them around and attack them.
I do feel you won in a sense because you dragged me into a conversation I didn't want to have, and wasted my time. I have people that I actually like and I prefer to spend time with them. Maybe someday you will find someone that can stand to spend time with you. Good luck.

Kristeen said onstage that Morrissey was a cocksucker but she didn't put it on a t-shirt. Nor did he put 'KY Is A Devious Bitch' on one, he just sacked her because he is either a Catholic closet case or he has never sucked a cock in his life. In which case, why did he let her back?....*thinking*....

You accused another person of being hostile to you as well. You do realize there is an ignore option? Beyond that there is no rule that we all have to flatter you or even interact with you. It's possible I might have written something that could be read as hostile, but again, it's strange that you sense "hostility" from random posters and then follow them around attempting to insult them.
I can see where you, because of your disorder, felt justified in lying about me. Because I won't pretend to be interested in what you write, you feel justified in unethical behavior.
You then go on to chastise me for making a diagnosis of your behavior. Why? It's what I have experienced with you. You asked me above to say what I really think of you.
Now, admittedly I am only going on the behavior you exhibit in this forum, but it seems to me that you are the aggressive one. If people are "hostile" to you, meaning that they get enough of your "I'm so special and smart" routine, you follow them around and attack them.
I do feel you won in a sense because you dragged me into a conversation I didn't want to have, and wasted my time. I have people that I actually like and I prefer to spend time with them. Maybe someday you will find someone that can stand to spend time with you. Good luck.
not only have you been hostile to me since day one but numerous times have you acted like a complete repugnant beast to perfectly good natured people. you dont understand my behaviour? well i dont understand yours. it's odd and a little lame to say the least. you are not a psychiatrist, nor do i think you have any understanding of basic human psychology. a diagnosis like narcissistic personality disorder is far reaching and encompasses many things that you obviously couldnt know about a person based on a superficial message board analysis. not only is it completely unoriginal to accuse someone of that on a message board but it displays an ignorant, desperate grasping. a couple of things i would like to clear up with you: 1) it makes me feel bad that you would lead gerritt to believe that i like him only on the basis of him maintaining my ego or whatever you're thinking. in reality i like gerritt because he's cute, funny and affectionate, and i like people like that (i would even like you if you were like that despite your jarring stupidity). he also has a very clear perspective and his easy accuracy in gauging people makes me wonder why it's so f***ing hard for the rest of you. so if i like gerrit its for no reason than that he deserves to be like. 2) narcissistic people are very selfish. since i was a toddler basically, my hallmark has been generosity. even to the point where at meals i would drive everyone crazy by asking a million times if people wanted some of what i was having; asking them once and then when they said 'no', asking again a moment later in case they had changed their mind and so on. this is not something a person with narcissistic personality disorder would ever do. but of course you couldnt possibly have known this. there are many other things like this that put a wide margin between me and someone who suffers with narcissistic personality disorder. 3) there are many ways in which a person can have an ego--since that seems to be your main issue-- that have nothing to do with narcissistic personality disorder: i) upbringing ii)autoerotism iii) neurosis iv) they have good reason to; etc 4)can you get the image out of your head of me following you around? this is a message board. i dont physically follow you anywhere, you just happen to be there. and if i want to comment on something i damn well will. 5) i really dont think playful bluffing on a message board is unethical. i think you take this shit too seriously. like i said, its really f***ing weird. and you putting a harsh spin on things is not going to influence me one way or the other, other than in thinking you're a pitiful soul who in actual fact is the one without a grasp on reality. because unlike you, i never have taken this seriously. and frankly, it is i who dont like being dragged into this level of weirdness. 6) i imagine morrissey would like you as little as he likes skinny (and yeah, actually, i do have proof, lol)

Last edited:
Tags
stfu
Back
Top Bottom