Aarhus

chavet

Hello folks

Today were the big day for me as my big idol for many years came for my hometown, the legend Morrissey in Aarhus, i've been over the moon despite not been able to gain tickets for the concert but had made my mind up that I wanted to see him and maybe get a photo together with the man himself.
Didn't know if he stayed in Aarhus or what his plan where so arrived early in the morning to the venue only to find 7-8 Morrissey die-hards, spoke to a few fans from France who follow him all over..
Went to a few hotels trying to find info but he where nowhere to be seen.
Went back to Voxhall this afternoon and plenty of tatooed hard looking Morrissey crew at the place, and suddenly a large black tour bus arrived to the back to the venue and we all took place behind the garbage trolleys the crew had put there to keep the masses away (around 10 max:crazy:)
Unfortunetly he couldn't be bothered, he could not even wave to us and within a second he where inside and what's it.

He could have come over and signed for 10 people and it would have taken around 2 minutes and made my day, Cheers pal:(

Hello folks

Today were the big day for me as my big idol for many years came for my hometown, the legend Morrissey in Aarhus, i've been over the moon despite not been able to gain tickets for the concert but had made my mind up that I wanted to see him and maybe get a photo together with the man himself.
Didn't know if he stayed in Aarhus or what his plan where so arrived early in the morning to the venue only to find 7-8 Morrissey die-hards, spoke to a few fans from France who follow him all over..
Went to a few hotels trying to find info but he where nowhere to be seen.
Went back to Voxhall this afternoon and plenty of tatooed hard looking Morrissey crew at the place, and suddenly a large black tour bus arrived to the back to the venue and we all took place behind the garbage trolleys the crew had put there to keep the masses away (around 10 max:crazy:)
Unfortunetly he couldn't be bothered, he could not even wave to us and within a second he where inside and what's it.

He could have come over and signed for 10 people and it would have taken around 2 minutes and made my day, Cheers pal:(

he's in a bad mood

Most be but still, was told that he wouldn't come out until after the concert, maybe it's just me but for f@cks sake sign a few covers and make your fans happy..

It's nothing personal. He doesn't generally stop on the way in or out.

Remember that gorgeous afternoon when you got that hunch and we met up and met him looking radiant and calm and lovely? That was only a few days after sub-speciesgate.

If he's reading and is feeling blue about all this, he'll get there again. :o Keep calm.

So several people are saying that there was a new song played tonight? They're all singing the same tune, saying that the title is apparently "Scandinavia" and that it is a dark funerary-ish number with plentiful drums and Spanish lyrics partway through? Reported in places like twitter and fb. Does anyone who was at the gig have anything to add?

I feel sorry for you chavet. Would've been nice if Morrissey had said hello to you, but I suppose if he started doing signings before gigs word would soon get around and there would be masses of people at the stage door prior to every gig.
Did you manage to get a ticket? So often people have spares for sale just before the gig, bought for "friends" who decided not to turn up.

Amazing gig last night. I really really enjoyed it. Me and my friend waited right at the end to catch a glipse of Morrissey by the tour bus area. His whole crew came out and literally picked up a car - about 12 grown men picked up a car to make space for the tour busses to leave! We all gave the crew a massive round of applause - it was so funny! Did anyone else see this? It was the best ending to the best night!

Back
Top Bottom