A Smiths guide to covid-19 response

4i2m5cx6b2r41.jpg

Credit to u/harrynyc via reddit.

MrShoes

I think this is great and funny. It is sad the fear that is felt in the community over this. I am just fine staying home. I am an introverted extrovert, so either work for me.

I told my kids this will have impact on them like my grandfather during the Great Depression. He saved and never over spent. We (family) have all that we need right now and able to help some people currently. Very grateful this has almost no meaningful impact on us. But that’s the way it’s built.

Last edited:
Luckily there is no way to get the place where the music says nothing to you about your life. f*** that place.

I think this is great and funny. It is sad the fear that is felt in the community over this. I am just fine staying home. I am an introverted extrovert, so either work for me.

I told my kids this will have impact on them like my grandfather during the Great Depression. He saved and never over spent. We (family) have all that we need right now and able to help some people currently. Very grateful this has almost no meaningful impact on us. But that’s the way it’s built.

I feel like you. Comfortable, safe and isolated from the world. It's as if in the back of my head I was expecting something like this would happen sooner or later. But I can't forget it could have been in a different way for my family and me. Or that it could be different in the future. This is just the beginning...

I feel like you. Comfortable, safe and isolated from the world. It's as if in the back of my head I was expecting something like this would happen sooner or later. But I can't forget it could have been in a different way for my family and me. Or that it could be different in the future. This is just the beginning...
I was recalling to my partner the phrase “every generation has its war”. She answered “ours is Covid-19”. I had to laugh. Ahead lies possibility, but with that great danger.

My view from my hammock. There but for the grace of god, go I. Be well.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom