Morrissey Central 2020: AS TEARS GO BY (December 22, 2020)

DEATH STANDS ABOVE ME, WHISPERING LOW
I KNOW NOT WHAT INTO MY EAR:
OF HIS STRANGE LANGUAGE ALL I KNOW
IS, THERE IS NOT A WORD OF FEAR.

20th_ztndu4.png

Elizabeth

images-1_cqb4vf.jpg

rhonda fleming

image_goueew.jpg

diana rigg

images-3_jve89k.jpg

kirk douglas

images-7_tntdti.jpg

olivia de havilland

images-9_mvwcjm.jpg

stuart whitman

images-11_u2nbro.jpg

little richard

images-8_kfmpct.jpg

edd byrnes

images-10_til17f.jpg

millie small

images-13_zgmi8k.jpg

james drury

images-14_oxxiky.jpg

barbara windsor

Unknown-1_ypo3cr.jpg

honor blackman

Unknown-2_f9yw2k.jpg

earl cameron

images-6_wpt5bt.jpg

kevin dobson

images-5_zuiaye.jpg

maradona
sean connery
johnny nash
vera lynn
morricone
Dude

I STROVE WITH NONE, FOR NONE WAS WORTH MY STRIFE
NATURE I LOVED, AND NEXT TO NATURE, ART :
I WARMED BOTH HANDS BEFORE THE FIRE OF LIFE ;
IT SINKS, AND I AM READY TO DEPART.

words : Walter Savage Landor.

I didn't see this posted. This was on Facebook courtesy of We are Mozzerians?sp.

(For rest of images - please see Central link).

Last edited by a moderator:
I love cinema. One of the greatest inventions of the modern age in my view - that and recorded music.
im the same,this tme last year i said i would write down every film i watched from january 1st,even with hollywood closed iv clocked up 206 films,today i will watch the filmLET HIM GO starring diane lane and kevin costner,could be the film of the year.

im the same,this tme last year i said i would write down every film i watched from january 1st,even with hollywood closed iv clocked up 206 films,today i will watch the filmLET HIM GO starring diane lane and kevin costner,could be the film of the year.

Film of the year for me was Saint Maud - perfectly captures the gloom and horror of this terrible year.

Film of the year for me was Saint Maud - perfectly captures the gloom and horror of this terrible year.
when i see the A24 studio logo at the start of a film i know im in for an interesting time.
wouldnt mind some people on here wearing her sneekers.

Some kind of S.A.D variant virus but with CAPSLOCK Disorder as a co-morbidity? Whatver! Stop wallowing, stop stuffing your face with slaughter-torture corpsetarian cakes and get a f***ing grip. Imagine Morrissey on a battleship or a submarine? Total wuzz. Yeah, our parents die, our 'heroes' die: who knew? You're f***ing 62, man...Who gives a fcUK about you and your wallowing in faux-profundity? Do a Norwegian Death Metal album or something moderately interesting, no more of that 'Dad Rock with World Music Flourishes' busted flush. Nobody gives a toss that you hang out in 'exotic' cities other than to note they're not exotic, just overtourist hell zones full of the usual suspects, so don't go arseing back to Istanbul and Rome when you're jabbed. Go and live in Hull for a year. Recite Larkin on the Humber bridge and either come up with something to amuse us in our dotage or jump. Tiresome fcUker you've become, eh?

Some kind of S.A.D variant virus but with CAPSLOCK Disorder as a co-morbidity? Whatver! Stop wallowing, stop stuffing your face with slaughter-torture corpsetarian cakes and get a f***ing grip. Imagine Morrissey on a battleship or a submarine? Total wuzz. Yeah, our parents die, our 'heroes' die: who knew? You're f***ing 62, man...Who gives a fcUK about you and your wallowing in faux-profundity? Do a Norwegian Death Metal album or something moderately interesting, no more of that 'Dad Rock with World Music Flourishes' busted flush. Nobody gives a toss that you hang out in 'exotic' cities other than to note they're not exotic, just overtourist hell zones full of the usual suspects, so don't go arseing back to Istanbul and Rome when you're jabbed. Go and live in Hull for a year. Recite Larkin on the Humber bridge and either come up with something to amuse us in our dotage or jump. Tiresome fcUker you've become, eh?
‘Be the change you want to see lest you yourself become a tiresome f***er’

Gandhi

Love for you today morrissey!
It will be over soon,
First Xmas always hard, hang in there!! Xxx
He can’t end it soon enough. Worthless life he lives now. It would have been comedy to see his final shows in Vegas before doing the deed on stage.
RIP Moss

‘Be the change you want to see lest you yourself become a tiresome f***er’

Gandhi

My Auntie phoned to tell us everyone who had died in Donegal this year, which reminded me it's normal & probably not a sign that he's planning on leaving us.

My Auntie phoned to tell us everyone who had died in Donegal this year, which reminded me it's normal & probably not a sign that he's planning on leaving us.
He's been doing these end of year death lists for quite a while, that's not what's worrying about it. It's more the tone of the chosen poems.

Ever felt you’ve been “ad”
I can remember when some mods rocked .... but not on solo

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom