10-31-91 Vancouver, British Columbia

SNS22

Not Dead Yet
Again I ask on behalf of everyone...PLEASE upload the video...

And thanks again for making the audio avaliable

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TT5VDA10

Details Courtesy Of Passions Just Like Mine

31 October 1991
Shoreline Amphitheater, Mountain View (S.F.), CA

November Spawned A Monster
Alsatian Cousin
Our Frank
The Loop
King Leer
Sister, I'm A Poet
Piccadilly Palare
Driving Your Girlfriend Home
Interesting Drug
We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful
Everyday Is Like Sunday
My Love Life
Pashernate Love
The Last Of The Famous International Playboys
Asian Rut
/Angel, Angel, Down We Go Together
/Suedehead
//Disappointed (with Cosmic Dancer intro)

This concert was a great success, like most visits to California. There was a good deal of stage climbing because security was minimal. At some point Morrissey found himself with a bra around his neck. There was no change in the setlist, new yet-to-be-released compositions "Pashernate Love" and "We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful" were performed.

After entering stage, Morrissey's musicians started playing something that in retrospect sounds like the intro to "You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side", but this was the new live intro to "November Spawned A Monster". Attempts from the fans to make it up on stage started as early as the first song. During the first two numbers, "November Spawned A Monster" and "Alsatian Cousin", Morrissey was kept away from his microphone on a few occasions, making him miss some of his lines. In "Driving Your Girlfriend Home", he mistakenly repeated the "turn left..." line when he should have be singing the "drive on..." one. After the latter song Morrissey started "So err..." but never finished.

For the first time in many weeks, "Interesting Drug" wasn't performed as a pair with "Mute Witness" as the latter was dropped from the setlist. New composition and recent live addition "We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful" was obviously unknown to everyone in the crowd (except for those who had attended the previous gig in Seattle) so it was introduced with the words "This song is very new and it's called 'We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful'."

This was Halloween night and many fans in the crowd were dressed, prompting Morrissey to ask, after "Everyday Is Like Sunday", "I'm just slightly curious to know, is today... Halloween? (crowd cheers) Hmmm...". Shortly after, the other new and unfamiliar composition "Pashernate Love" also needed an introduction: "This song is called (articulates:) 'Pashernate Love'."

This concert was filmed (like most of the Kill Uncle tour) and almost released on video but plans were scrapped.

:) thank you once again SNS.....wonderful show....

Back
Top Bottom