“Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me” by Sharon Van Etten

The Seeker of Good Songs

(Right click and do "save as" or just click and it will play in a new window.)

If you’re reading this, chances are you’re not in New York this weekend. And if you are, CMJ 2010 has already kicked your ass enough that you’re now totally fearful of sunlight and/or anything that smells like alcohol. So, really, the opportunity to sit in front of your computer and listen to a mix of the week’s best new tracks takes on a new meaning this particular meaning. No longer must you feel left out… or that you have to your apartment for another toxic evening of CMJ. Please enjoy.
NEW Singles:

COVER Me Songs:

Remixes GALORE:

Something to CHECK OUT:

from: http://consequenceofsound.net/2010/10/22/mp3-mixtape-friday-mixtape-cxxvi/

This is great. I love Sharon Van Etten. She has also covered The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get (which sounds quite interesting as well).

That is a hard song to sing, especially for a woman. Glad she tried it though. I recently heard a version of the song done by Annie Lennox and she even had trouble singing it.....IMHO. I've just started trying to play and sing it but it may never see the light of YouTube at this rate. :rolleyes::guitar:

Back
Top Bottom