‘Morrissey now looks like Bobby Davro doing Morrissey on Stars in their Eyes’

what does being anti-establishment have to do with getting work done on one's own face? it's a personal decision that as far as i know has absolutely nothing to do with the establishment.
i love those side by side 'before and afters' people are constantly doing of celebrities to showcase the "work" they had done, and it's, like, they look exactly the same.
"oh no but gwyneth paltrow definitely had her nose done!".
-"uh no, she unequivocally didnt".
"angelina jolies botoxed lips"
-"yeah right, so she started getting botox at 10, did she?"
so stupid. im not against cosmetic surgery in the slightest, i think it's fantastic, actually. but i cannot pinpoint a single thing morrissey might have gotten done, at least not from any of the photos i've seen.

'For someone so anti establishment he's had a lot of work done on his face. Give him a few years and he'll look like Joan Rivers!'

didn't know Joan Rivers was that anti-establishment !!!

:rofl:

This may cause offence with the bot community but when I look at Steve these days all I see is Davros from Doctor Who !
Check it out on google picture search.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

P S ! #Boycott LOW IN HIGH SCHOOL :thumb:

what does being anti-establishment have to do with getting work done on one's own face? it's a personal decision that as far as i know has absolutely nothing to do with the establishment.
i love those side by side 'before and afters' people are constantly doing of celebrities to showcase the "work" they had done, and it's, like, they look exactly the same.
im not against cosmetic surgery in the slightest, i think it's fantastic, actually. but i cannot pinpoint a single thing morrissey might have gotten done, at least not from any of the photos i've seen.

37186821716_795e86f99a_o.jpg

there are two things that strike me as odd about this photo:
1) the fact that he looks like a paper cut out in it, and
2) the outline of the left side of his face, his cheekbone looking slightly wider than normal and his jaw looking slightly narrower and higher. i can think of no reason why he would've gotten plastic surgery to make his left cheekbone appear wider or his left jaw appear narrower (which would involve having to shave the bone down). and in all other recent photos his jaw and cheekbone look perfectly normal so i would have to conclude that this peculiarity is a result of an attempt to tidy up through photoshop the jawline or the variability of lighting, which we are all subject to.

instead of just posting the photo why dont you point out exactly what you think he had done? because frankly im at a loss as to how this picture is supposed to be proof of that.

there are two things that strike me as odd about this photo:
1) the fact that he looks like a paper cut out in it, and
2) the outline of the left side of his face, his cheekbone looking slightly wider than normal and his jaw looking slightly narrower and higher. i can think of no reason why he would've gotten plastic surgery to make his left cheekbone appear wider or his left jaw appear narrower (which would involve having to shave the bone down). and in all other recent photos his jaw and cheekbone look perfectly normal so i would have to conclude that this peculiarity is a result of an attempt to tidy up through photoshop the jawline or the variability of lighting, which we are all subject to.

instead of just posting the photo why dont you point out exactly what you think he had done? because frankly im at a loss as to how this picture is supposed to be proof of that.

#BlueLivesMatter

morrisseycop.jpg

'For someone so anti establishment he's had a lot of work done on his face. Give him a few years and he'll look like Joan Rivers!'

didn't know Joan Rivers was that anti-establishment !!!

:rofl:

But Morrissey is and forever will be goyim which means cattle and somehow he probably like to be seen as one of them but he will struggle to follow the herd cause he has this tremendous need to be heard.

Taking my pills now.....

b0c258055810a284d58af15a8c439b69--top-tv-gala-dinner.jpg

Your Arse'n'all

2BDFFD2D00000578-0-image-a-95_1441145110971.jpg

BtVWlq9CAAAXd6F.jpg:large

I have to live with those pictures inside my head for the rest of my life now unless I fly to Switzerland with Moz and knock on the door of the Dignitas suicide clinic.

I think if I show them those pictures they will allow me in.

Back
Top Bottom